TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Important Note: By submitting this contact form you agree and understand that this information will be shared with 3rd party companies. Please note that we do not facilitate unsecured loans.
Disclaimer JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD , shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person who accesses or uses this website ("the User") as a result of the User accessing this website, or utilizing any service offered on this website or relying on any information contained on this website for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of: a) b) a) Errors or discrepancies in the information provided any unauthorized access of this website by third parties any failure or unavailability of any of JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD 's or any third parties’ facilities or systems resulting in the inability to access this website or process any transaction referred to or offered on this website. b) Any alteration, modification, upgrade or update of this website or any technology, hardware or software modification that may form part of this website.
• The User hereby indemnifies JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD, against any demand, claim or action against Loans Acceptable, relating to or in connection with the User’s use or accessing of this website whether directly or indirectly for any reason whatsoever.
• JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD, reserves the right in its absolute discretion to alter, modify, upgrade, update, suspend or withdraw this website or any part hereof at any time. Unless expressly stated to the contrary JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD owns the intellectual property rights in and to this website and the unauthorized use hereof is expressly prohibited.
• Copyright: All content of this Internet site is owned or controlled by JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD Service provider and is protected by copyright laws. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in anyway.
How we use information that we collect
• To process your financial services referral request, we require you completed application form with supporting documents as explained on the application form and by our consultants.
• This information is used by the third party and/or service providers in our network to provide Accurate responses to your inquiries.
We provide this information to Nominated Service Providers on your behalf in order for to provide a product or service to you. (Unless otherwise notified by us, The Nominated Service Providers do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist you)
• We do not give out financial advice. We operate an online referral service and we forward on all your requests and applications to qualified third parties with whom we have pre-arranged agreements. You will deal directly with these Service Providers. • There may be an admin fee dependent on what Service Provider you will receive your approval from. As we have set agreements with said Service Providers not to receive commission from them but from the client themselves. This varies from time to time. Please request this information from your consultant before applying. • JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD is not a Lender / Credit Provider. • JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD does not make cash advances or credit decisions.• When completing a JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD application, it is not guaranteed that you will receive an approval. • JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD will submit the information to the Service Providers and request for Financing / Loan, as instructed on your behalf, and as per the received application form. • In some circumstances faxing and emailing of additional documents may be required. • For details, queries about payouts, est. please contact your lender directly.
© 2017 JUST A QUICK ONE (PTY) LTD. All Rights Reserved.